8th largest economy in the world working in Russia If you want, you can set yourself a new career goal by examining the details we will give you shortly. The population of the country, which is 22 times larger than our country in terms of surface area, is twice that of Turkey. Russia, one of the closest neighbors of our country, is highly preferred by Turkish citizens in terms of both transportation and business opportunities. Well, what are the job opportunities in Russia, which sectors can be worked in, what is the social life like? You can learn the answers to all these questions by reading the rest of our article.
What are the Job Opportunities and Business Opportunities in Russia?
Moscow, one of the most populated cities in the country, is also the capital of Russia. You can easily reach Moscow in 2.5 hours by plane journey. Russia, which offers wide opportunities in terms of job opportunities as well as population density, is one of the most expensive cities in terms of cost of living. working in Russia The second preferred city for Mr. Petersburg, on the other hand, is a bit more comfortable in terms of living conditions, although it is smaller than Moscow. The only disadvantage of this city is that it is in the north of the country, so the winters are very difficult. For this reason, if you are going to start a new life in Russia, you should examine the advantages and disadvantages of the city you prefer and determine the city that is most suitable for you. So, what should be done to be able to work in Russia? Let’s explain now.
There are two ways to work in Russia. The first of these is to work as a staff in a reliable company, and the other is to start your own business. However, establishing a new company abroad is a very comprehensive and broad subject, and we will be sharing the details about this subject with you in a different article later on. Now let’s see what the job opportunities are in Russia, where thousands of people apply and expect high salaries.
There are job opportunities in many different fields for Turks in Russia. Among these jobs, oil, natural gas, construction and energy sectors come first. However, there are also job opportunities in fields such as metal, lumber, defense, electronics, finance and service sectors. Also, since Russian tourists have preferred our country in recent years, you can work with Turkish tourism companies operating in the field of tourism or you can have the chance to work in Russia by contacting companies that buy textiles. In addition to these, you can find the opportunity to work in hotels and restaurants as waiters, busboys, cooks and other service areas. However, if you are looking for an easier and higher-paying job, you can easily find a job in the construction sector, as Turkish construction companies operating in Russia, as in other countries, are predominant.
Considerations for Working in Russia
We would like to point out that working abroad is not as easy as it seems. Of course, you may encounter some difficulties in the country you are going to. Although these difficulties vary from country to country, it will be easier for you to deal with possible problems when you examine the socio-economic situation, culture and working conditions of the country you will prefer.
If you too working in Russia If you have started to do research for These;
- First of all, you should make your Russia job applications through reliable sources. For this, you can review İŞKUR foreign job postings or directly access the information of the company you want to work with through career websites.
- Whichever of the above methods you prefer, be sure to prepare an impressive CV. If you do not have enough knowledge about CV preparation, we recommend that you seek professional help.
- Then, you should research the company you want to work for very well and follow the contract terms and working conditions very strictly if your application is evaluated positively.
- If you have found this job through İŞKUR, you should take a copy of the contract you signed with the relevant company to İŞKUR and have it examined by the authorities. Because İŞKUR officials will guide you against any loss of rights you may experience and will inform you about the necessary steps to take. In this way, you will prevent possible problems that you may experience later.
- Along with all these, you should research the salary payments, insurance premiums, private health insurance and annual leave periods of the company you will work with in advance. In addition, you should make sure that the relevant company covers the round-trip flight tickets.
- You have done these processes, but there is one more important thing you need to know. It is to deposit the salary payments of the company you work for into the bank accounts. Because it can be inconvenient to keep the money taken from hand, and money transfer to Turkey is also very costly.
What are the Average Salaries in Russia?
|Construction Equipment Operator||3000 $|
Russia Visa Information
Companies operating in Russia have permission to employ a certain number of Turkish workers. If you go to work in Russia through these companies, you do not need a work permit. However, you can also obtain a Russian work visa as an individual. For this, you can prepare the necessary documents and take them to the Russian Consulate and start your visa application process. Since the Russian visa application processes will differ according to the seasonal intensity, it is useful to start your applications earlier than your job application. In general, Russia work visa applications cover a period of 90 days to 3 months. For this reason, we recommend that you start your application process considering this period.