Great Britain attaches great importance to the legal sector. How Much is UK Lawyer Salary? The dream of many people living in the country is to work in one of the well-established law firms in England. The legal profession in England is divided into two. However, these are the case attorney and the trial attorney.
m gives. The dream of many people living in the country is to work in one of the well-established law firms in England. The legal profession in England is divided into two. However, these are the case attorney and the trial attorney.
Persons who come to the UK from abroad to act as lawyers cannot start work immediately. For this, you need to obtain a legal equivalency certificate in the UK. Bride UK lawyer salaries Let’s take a look at other issues in detail while we look at them!
UK lawyer salaries are known for being both a good and a grueling job. For this purpose, in addition to the high salaries of lawyers in England, in other words, it is a country with a large deficit. But although the crime rate is low, UK trainee lawyer salaries also have a very important place.
UK Attorney Salaries in Overview
Before we talk about salaries, let’s first tell you what you need to know about being a lawyer in the UK.
- If you intern in London, you can earn more money than you can in other cities.
- You’ll earn less outside London, but you’ll definitely rise faster than in London.
- US-based firms pay the highest intern salary. It also provides the opportunity to work in Magic Circle and City companies that everyone dreams of.
- The salaries you earn as a qualified increase every year.
- If you want to earn high salaries, your preferred field of law should be commercial or corporate law. Because areas such as family or personal injury law will not earn you much salary.
Even Being a Trainee Lawyer in the UK is Advantageous!
The amount determined for trainee salaries in Turkey is one third. However, we cannot make a positive comment on this issue, as we have not yet come across an intern receiving a salary. If we have readers who can get the intern salary on this subject, let’s meet in the comments.
In the UK, trainee salaries vary by region. It varies from £22,500 in London to £20,000 in other cities.
Magic Circle, on the other hand, pays interns a salary of between £45,000 and £48,000 the first year they start. Well how much is uk lawyer salaries In the years that follow, this wage rises to £51,000 to £54,000. Now come a UK lawyer salaries Let’s see how much.
Are UK Lawyer Salaries Too High?
There are many law firms in the UK. Therefore, the amount of salary paid by each company also varies. But American companies are the companies that pay the highest salary in England.
- Magic Circle: £100,000
- Kirkland & Ellis: £146,000
- White & Case: £105,000
- Latham & Watkins: £143,000
- Hogan Lovells: £90,000
- RPC: £66,500